Seeking 822 cadets to help the 822 Search and Rescue team to re-design it’s logo. Would like the creativity of our 822 cadets to show their artistic skills and imaginations. The following perimeters are to be used as a guide.
- Use what ever medium you feel comfortable with, i.e. painting, drawing, computer graphics, etc.
- Medium has to be convertible to a PDF format, so it can be used by screen printers and embroiders for T-shirt, hoodies, mugs and pens.
- The motto “so others can live” needs to appear some where on it.
- “822 Air Cadets Search and Rescue Team” needs to appear on the logo in some format, however you can rearrange it so the acronym of the team is easy to say. i.e. Air Cadet Search and Rescue Team Acronym would be A.C.S.R.T.. This Acronym is not easy to say, therefore you can arrange it so its easy to say.
- You can use a central picture for the logo i.e. a R.C.A.F Search and Rescue Aircraft, a non-agency life saving symbol, life saving animal etc.
- The contest is open to all 822 cadets regardless of rank and position.
- Each cadet is allowed to have 2 logo submissions.
The contest will accept submissions up until January 16,2021. Submissions are to be emailed to Lt Gibbons at scott.gibbons1968@gmail .com and c.c. to Captain Mazur at firstname.lastname@example.org . Submissions will be posted on the 822 website and the squadron will vote on which one they like the best. The 3 logos with the most votes will be brought before the staff team and will have a winner choosen. Their will be a 3 rd , 2 nd and 1 st prize awarded. These prizes will be awarded and mailed out to the winning 822 cadets.
822 Cadets have FUN with this contest and we look forward to seeing your submissions