Summer Training Officer
Summer Camp Officer: Capt. H. Mazur firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER TRAINING FOR 2017-2018 WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATE OCT 2017!
CAMPS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE INTO 2018.
2017-2018 Summer Training Selection
NATIONAL COURSE HANDBOOK FOR CADETS & PARENTS!:
Some notable timelines are as follows:
- 8 Jan 18 – Completed National Course applications are due to your J3 Z Trg O;
- 11 Dec 17 – Names of cadets that will be writing the flying scholarship exams are due to your J3 Z Trg O;
- 8 Jan 18 – Any changes of cadets for writing the flying scholarship exams are due to your J3 Z Trg O;
- 10 Feb 18 – National Course interviews;
National Course Candidates are required to submit a separate narrative for each National Course apply for, their July 2016 Final Year End School Transcript (no photo copies). Also, Pilot Candidates are to provide 1 Passport Photo, Aviation Medical (receipt acceptable), Radio License if you have one, and a Height & Weight Form for your course.
Initial draft narratives are due to Capt Mazur No Later Than Wednesday, 13th December, 2017. That will give you 1 weeks to clean it up prior to final submission.
AATC-AO Top Graduate Scholarship offered by the Canadian Air Traffic Controllers Association (CATCA)
CTC Graduation Parades / Picking up your Cadet at CTC
The following buttons open up CTC maps of Parking, Parade Square and CTC
NOTE: CTC Training Periods are Monday to Saturday 7:00am – 6:30pm. It is not recommended to remove cadets during this time, but if you wish to, please contact CTC staff at the numbers located in the Joining Instructions below to confirm.
- For evening short term leave, the cadet has to be returned to the CTC by 8:30pm
- Overnight Leave is possible from 1:30pm Saturday until 8:30pm Sunday
- NOTE: GT Cadets are not allowed any form of LEAVE during their training. Parents may visit, but Cadets can not leave!
You are able to elect to pick up your Cadet after Graduation, even if you stated otherwise on the Transport Form, just have your cadet inform the CTC staff at least 2 nights before Graduation. Surprise pick ups (no notice) may incur significant delays.